Purpose of collection and use of personal information
A. Implementation of contract for service provision and settlement of fees for service provision
Provision of content, provision of specific customized services, delivery of goods or billing, identity verification, purchase and payment of charges, collection of charges
B. Member Management
Identification according to membership service use and limited identification system, personal identification, prevention of illegal and unauthorized use of bad members, confirmation of intention to join, limiting the number of subscriptions and subscriptions, preservation of records for dispute settlement, complaint handling, complaint handling, notification communication
C. New service development and use in marketing and advertising
Development of new services and provision of customized services, provision of services and advertisements according to statistical characteristics, verification of service validity, provision of event and advertisement information and participation opportunities, identification of access frequency, statistics on member service use
Personal information collection items
A. The company collects the following personal information at the time of initial membership registration for membership registration, smooth customer consultation, and provision of various services.
- Required items: name, ID, password, nickname, email address, phone number, mobile phone number, address, website address, gender, date of birth
- Optional: phone number, mobile phone number, address, website address, gender, date of birth
B. In the process of using the service, the following information may be automatically generated and collected.
- IP address, cookie, visit date and time, access route, service use record, bad use record
C. Additional information may be collected only from users of the services in the process of using additional services and customized services.
Period of retention and use of personal information
In principle, users' personal information is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved. However, the following information is retained for the period specified for the following reasons.
A. Reasons for information retention according to company internal policy
- Illegal use record (Reason: Prevention of illegal use, Period: 1 year)
B. Reasons for information retention according to related laws
If it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws, such as the Commercial Act, the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Company keeps member information for a certain period of time as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations. In this case, the company uses the stored information only for the purpose of storage, and the retention period is as follows.
- Records of visits (Reason: Communication Secret Protection Act, Period: 3 months)
- Records on identity verification (Reason: Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., Period: 6 months)
- Records on handling consumer complaints or disputes (Reason: Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., Period: 3 years)
- Records on contract or subscription withdrawal, etc. (Reason: Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., Period: 5 years)
- Records on payment and supply of goods, etc. (Reason: Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., Period: 5 years)